The Sidewalk Youth Board is back for the 2013-14 school year! Local teens will learn about filmmaking and get involved with the 2014 Sidewalk Film Festival. Youth Board members will meet once or twice a month from October 2013 – August 2014.
Download the application here. Please email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the Sidewalk office by September 13th. Applicants will be notified by September 20th.
- Learn about filmmaking from local professionals- scriptwriting, shooting, editing, and everything in between.
- Produce a short film as a team that will premiere at the 2014 Sidewalk Film Festival
- Learn about film analysis and festival programming
- Get an inside look at how film festivals like Sidewalk operate throughout the year
- Serve as the screening committee and programmers for the 2014 Sidewalk Film Festival Teen Filmmaking Category
- Get the chance to collaborate with other local organizations on youth-based film project
Congratulations to our 2012-2013 Youth Board!
Not pictured: J. Compton, Mountain Brook High School