Sidewalk venues are all within downtown Birmingham’s historic Theatre District and are easily walkable so there should not be a need to park more than once per day. The Theatre District is packed with parking options so read on to find out more.
Most downtown streets offer curbside parking and the City of Birmingham does not require meter payments after 6pm on weekdays or anytime on weekends, so if you can score a curbside parking spot, it’s FREE!
Parking Lots and Decks:
*all rates/hours subject to change.
- 1829 4th Avenue North, 205-322-0671, $4.00, Open 24 hours. Cash only. Motorcycles allowed.
- 2100 5th Avenue North, 205-322-0671, $5.00, Open 24 hours. Cash only. Motorcycles allowed.
- 1929 4th Avenue North, 205-322-0671
- 901 4th Avenue North, 205-254-8652, rates vary
Birmingham Parking Authority Parking Decks:
- Deck 7, 509 North 17th Street, $8.00 daily
- Deck 2, 801 North 19th Street, $8.00 daily
- Deck 5, 2012 5th Avenue North, $8.00 daily
- Deck 3, 401 20th Street North, $8.00 daily
- Deck 6, 2010 2nd Avenue North, $8.00 daily