Sidewalk Central, our outdoor entertainment area is back and better than ever! Located on 3rd Avenue North between 18th and 19th Streets, in the heart of the Festival you’ll find, food and beverage vendors, Sidewalk merchandise, interactive games, select Sidewalk panels and special events, and Pop-Up Shops curated by our friends at REV Birmingham.
Sidewalk Central is open Saturday, August 23 and August 24 from 10am to 10pm. The best part is, admission to Sidewalk Central is absolutely FREE.
Sidewalk Central Food Vendors:
- Cantina Taco Truck
- Ferocious Dogs
- Newk’s Eatery
- Tre Luna (Friday Only)
- A true pop-up, fine dining experince in a unique downtown building located directly across from the historic Alabama theatre for only $50 per person (buy your ticket here)
- The menu for the evening inludes:
Gulf Shrimp with Smoked Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho
Sweet Corn Souffle’
Pork Belli with Pickled Red Onion, House-made Mustard and Argula atop Wild Yeast Sourdough Crostini
Duck Two Ways: Confit Leg and Seared Breast with Polenta and Swiss Chard
Peach Tart with Homemade Peach Ice Cream
Non-alcoholic beverages (feel free to bring your own been and wine)**Tre Luna can’t sell beer and wine at this event, but you’re welcome to bring your own. And, we’ll be happy to uncork and pour your wine. If your beverage requires cooling, please be sure to bring a portable cooler.
- B&A Catering (Saturday Only)
- Corretti Catering (Sunday Only)
- Wine, Beer and Soft Drink Sales
Other Stuff in Sidewalk Central:
- Sidewalk Merchandise Shop
- Festival Information (maps, film info, etc..)
- Select panels, Q&A sessions and special events
- Interactive games from REV Birmingham
- Pop-Up Shops from REV Birmingham including Yellowhammer Creative, Ono Ice, Magic City Sweet Italian Ice, Earthstone Soap Co., The Southern Letterpress, Piper & Leaf Artisan Tea Co., Bon Temps (a new concept by the owners of NOLA Ice), Little Forest and Baking Bandits.
- Regions Bank ATM Truck